Curtains for the bedroom.

One of the first projects on my current sewing machine.
I made these when we moved back to Arlington.
The fabric is a cotton blend shirting material. It was 2.98 a yard and I wound up using about 3 yards of it.
I had to add the border because I initially made them too short. To add interest, I had the stripes going horizontal.

br1.jpgbrtop.jpgbrbottom.jpgbr2.jpg

With the leftover fabric, I made 2 pillowcases. They were a bit short (shocker!) so I added some ties to keep the pillows in.

pillow1.jpgpillow2.jpg

Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *