Continuing in bags, Mike put in a request for a new messenger. His old one had worn out its welcome a long time ago. He chose a star to represent and I got to work.
I did the 2 interior pockets, one for utensils and one for a cell or glasses case.
Also on the front exterior under the flap there is an outside pocket.
Fabric is gray twill for the outside and a red nylon for the inside linings.
I embroidered the star on with felt and DMC thread.
Bag has sturdy interfacing throughout.
This was the first bag I made like this, I used a pattern to cut the pieces but then used various online tutorials to actually put it together.
He likes it!